Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations IFB Number - MUTS/ICB/2016-12
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
The Republic of Uzbekistan
Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations
Procurement of equipment and devices for substation maintenance
IFB Number - MUTS/ICB/2016-12
1. The JSC “Uzbekistan National Power Networks” has received a loan from the World Bank toward the cost of “Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations” and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for procurement of equipment for substations service within the framework of the above mentioned project and includes procurement of:
– Systems for testing breakdown of transformer oil
– Units for determining the tangent of the dielectric transformer oil
– Hydraulic presses with a set of matrices
– Mobile welding units SAG
– Centrifuges, oil purification devices
– Hydraulic presses with scissors in the kit
– Thermo–vision devices.
The identification number of lot: MUTS/ICB/2016-12
2. The JSC “Uzbekistan National Power Networks” now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supplying the above-mentioned equipment.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: published in May 2004, revised in October 2006, May 2010 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations” at the address given below: JSC “Uzbekistan National Power Networks”, Istiklol str.6; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Qualification requirements:
The potential bidders shall have a good financial standing and experience of supply of the similar equipment and goods. The Bidding Documents do describe complete requirements accordingly.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English, Russian may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of an Application for bidding documents by downloading it from the official website www.uzbekenergo.uz, www.devbusiness.com and www.tenderweek.com. After receiving the application, within 2 working days the set of bidding documents will be sent electronically. The application for a set of bidding documents must be sent to the email address: email@example.com
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before October 28, 2019, 10:30 a.m. (Local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below October 28, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. (Local time). All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in a form of bank guarantee in amount of 20 000 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or Uzbek sum.
8. The address referred to above is:
Address: Mirzo Ulugbek district, Istiklol street,6
JSC “Uzbekistan National Power Networks”.
ZIP Code: 100000
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Phone: +99871 236 68 64