Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations PROCUREMENT OF SPECIALIZED MACHINERY.
The Republic of Uzbekistan
Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations
PROCUREMENT OF SPECIALIZED MACHINERY.
IFB Number -MUTS/ICB/2016-9
1. The JSC “Uzbekenergo” has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of “Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations” and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for procurement of Specialized machinery within the framework of the above mentioned contract.
The identification number of ICB: MUTS/ICB/2016
i) Truck crane of 100 tons lifting capacity
Truck crane of 50 tons lifting capacity
Truck crane of 25 tons lifting capacity
ii) Loader crane
iii) Tractor-mounted dozer
Wheel type excavator of NLT 0.65 m³ excavation bucket
Wheel type excavator of NLT 0,3 m³ excavation bucket
iv) Stake-bed truck of NLT 10 tons lifting capacity
Articulated six-wheeler of NLT 60 tons loading capacity.
Articulated six-wheeler of NLT 40 tons loading capacity.
Articulated six-wheeler of NLT 35 tons loading capacity.
The identification number of lot: MUTS/ICB/2016-9
2. The JSC “Uzbekenergo” now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supplying the above mentioned equipment.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: published in May 2004, revised in October 2006, May 2010 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Modernization and upgrade of transmission substation” at the address: JSC “Uzbekenergo”, 6, Istiklol str, Tashkent city, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Qualification requirements:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s): Copy of the Charter certified by the seal of the Bidder; The Bidder must have a stable financial condition, confirmed in the balance sheet of the Participant's enterprise for the last 2 years.
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity
(i) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
- The organization must provide the total amount of deliveries for the last five years.
- Must provide a reference list with information on deliveries and successful work for at least two similar contracts over the last five years, including contact details (telephone, fax, e-mail, address) of previous customers.
(ii) If Bidder is not manufacturer:
If a Bidder is not a manufacturer, but is offering the Goods on behalf of the Manufacturer under Manufacturer's Authorization Form (Section IV, Bidding Forms), the Manufacturer shall demonstrate the above qualifications (i), (ii), (iii) and the Bidder shall demonstrate that it has successfully completed contracts of similar goods at least 30 % (percent) in the past 5 years
If information is missing in the bid of the Bidder and will not be provided upon request within 5 days of the above requirements, the Bidder's bid may be disqualified.
(iii) Must provide a reference list with information on deliveries and successful work for at least two similar contracts over the last five years, including contact details (telephone, fax, e-mail, address) of previous customers
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English, Russian may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of an Application for bidding documents by downloading it from the official website www.uzbekenergo.uz, www.devbusiness.com and www.tenderweek.com. After receiving the application, within 2 working days the set of bidding documents will be sent electronically. The application for a set of bidding documents must be sent to the email address: email@example.com.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before October 8, 2018, 10:30 (Local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on October 8, 2018, 10:30 (Local time). All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in a form of bank guarantee in amount of 92 000.00 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or Uzbek sum.
8. The address referred to above is:
Address: Istiklol Street 6, UE “Uzelektroset”, JSC “Uzbekenergo”,
ZIP Code: 100 000
Phone: +99871 236 62 41
Fax: +99871 233 98 21Email: firstname.lastname@example.org